Monday, October 20, 2008

Apres aujourd'hui, le deluge

Basically after this afternoon, I am going to be very busy with grading midterm exams and assignments. I have annotated bibliographies coming in from three of my classes, midterm exams from two of them, and a hot batch of poems coming tomorrow. I'll be busy trying to get these graded for the rest of October. Midterm grades for the semester are due by October 31. Some young 'uns will be getting tricked instead of treated this year!

So what does this mean for the blog? Well, shorter entries, more focused on Mad Men. I missed the first run of "The Jet Set," because of malaise. I want to get back on the ball with the newest episode, which was awesome. So, I have to run and eat lunch, then teach my classes, then prep for the Weight Watchers meetings I'm leading this week, and get some knitting and sewing done. Ciao!

No comments: